Independent living at The Heritage of Green Hills in Shillington, near Reading, PA, puts the emphasis on independence. With our maintenance-free lifestyle, you’ll have freedom to do the things you want to do, when you want to do them.
It means never having to shovel snow or deal with a plumbing emergency. It means dining when you want, in a choice of venues. It means having a wide range of life-enriching services and amenities outside your door, including a fitness center, indoor heated pool, fireside lounge and bar, arts studio and woodworking shop, plus concierge services, scheduled transportation, charging stations for electric cars and 24/7 campus security.
Residences to fit your style and budget.
Independent living at The Heritage offers an amazing selection of residence styles:
- Apartments, some with dens, bay windows, balconies or patios, are connected by an indoor walkway to all the conveniences and amenities in The Heritage Center.
- Spacious villas offer extra room for entertaining or hobbies, a patio for gardening and an attached one-car garage.
Interested in seeing floor plans? There are three ways you can do that:
- Take a look at some sample floor plans.
- See how your furniture fits with our interactive floor plans.
- Let our experts show you the options. Use the contact form on this page to schedule a no-obligation tour of model apartments and villas.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our maintenance staff takes care of everything inside and out. They’ll even change a light bulb.
That’s entirely up to you. You can use your flexible dining credits at any of our dining venues or use them for carryout meals. There’s always something good on our menus.
All apartment homes are connected to the fitness center, so you’re just steps away from our indoor heated pool, fitness room with treadmills, reclining bikes and exercise machines, plus classrooms for aerobics, dance, Tai Chi and more.